Saturday, January 15, 2011

Review: Sally Hansen Insta Dry


I love having my nails done. I dont however, love how often I have to get them fixed because of chips. So I bought a bunch of nailpolish. My kidlets, however, dont like when mommy doesnt pay attention to them. All of this was resolved by Sally Hansen!

From the website:
Insta-Dri
Fast Dry Nail Color

One Stroke! One Coat! Done!

One-stroke application.
One-coat coverage.
Dries in 60 seconds!
Perfectionist BrushTM delivers a fast, flawless application that dries to a shiny finish in 60 seconds.
Available in 32 irresistible shades!
Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free.
Special Ingredients:
Exclusive formula with FlexiglassTM Complex for Strength and Brilliant Shine.

Comes in THIRTY TWO colors! And I can say it DOES dry SUPER fast. HIGHLY reccomended :) Get me to 25 followers, and I will give away a Sally Hansen Insta Dry color of my choice and Insta Dry topcoat!



~I was not paid or given any incentive to post this review, its my own personal opinion!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stalkers :)