Thursday, January 6, 2011

Days 5 & 6

Day 5:Take five minutes to write about how grateful you are for all of the wonderful things that you currently have in your life. Don’t long for what you don’t possess—instead, take stock of all the blessings you already enjoy.

I kind of did this yesterday (well 2 days ago, but it was for day 4 haha). I am grateful for my wonderful family and friends, and all of the blessings in my life.


Day 6: Take a few minutes to call someone you haven’t talked to in a while. Tell them how much you appreciate them.

Its a little late for this, but I plan on doing it tomo (its 1130pm). Ill call or go visit GG. Timing is perfect cause its what would have been her and my Grandfathers wedding anniversary. I love hearing stories about my Grandfather. Although I do remember him, I was only 5ish when he passed. So hearing stories about him is always nice. Hopefully we dont get TOO much snow tomo, but if we do, it is what it is! Night guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stalkers :)