Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gratitude Challenge day 2

Use the alphabet as a fun and quick format for making a list of things for which you feel grateful. Share this list with your social network through email, a blog post or a Facebook or MySpace page.

I remember doing this one last time, and it was a bit difficult. Hopefully I have better luck this time :)

A- Aaron, Autumn. Amazon.com (haha)
B- Being a mommy, blogging, bedtime, baking, Blackberry Sangria! mmmm
C- Chapstick, cooking, clean laundry and house, Christmas time!
D- Days with family, dad
E- Energy to play with/chase after the kidlets
F- Faith, Family, Facebook, Friends, Food
G- God (without him we'd be nowhere) Groups, cause Ive met some of my very best friends there :),giggling
H- Home. Whether its my parents or mine.
I- The Internet (lol) Im a dork I know! Ice Cream
J- Jay, Jaylyn
K- Kristin- thats me!
L- Laughter (esp the kidlets), Love, Life, the Library (I love to read!)
M- Movie nights, Motherhood, Marriage
N- New friends, Neighbors (love them, even naked santa! haha)
O- Old friends
P- Parents, both mine and Jays, Photography, Photos of family no longer around
Q- Quiet time. Thought few and far between lol
R- Reading, rice balls (Im fat I know haha)
S- Sleep. Oh how I miss thee!
T- True Friends, TWILIGHT! Taco Bell
U- Undisturbed time, understanding from the people who love me
V- Vacation - when we get them!
W- Wine! White Zinfendel!
X- Xmas (a bit of a cheat but X is hard!)
Y- You, for reading my blog :)
Z- Zebra's, specifically Marty from Madagasgar, ziploc bags (totally serious on that one too, they are a great invention!

Whats YOUR list of things youre grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stalkers :)