Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!


Its that time again! After last weeks $300 grocery shopping (which I think almost gave both me AND Jay a heart attack haha) I have plenty to work with. So heres this weeks plan:

Mon: Dry-rubbed Flank Steak with fresh sauteed spinach and maybe baked potatoes? Not sure on the starch yet haha
Tue: Chicken Enchilladas with rice
Wed: Meatball Parm Hero's (is that supposed to be heroes? lol)
Thur: Bubba Burgers with tater tots (that ones for hubs, theyre so bad for you but sooo good :) )
Fri: Creamy Chicken Florentine with pasta


Weekends are always up in the air :)

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to menu plan before and have found it kind of difficult! We usually just plan the night of... I know when my 3 month old gets older though, that will have to change

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stalkers :)