Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 1 of the Photo Challenge!

I started this in the beginning of the year on FB and FAILED! I dunno why, I just got busy with other things I suppose. So Im going to give it another shot! Heeerrree we go!



Not the best pic but it will do :)


Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1-Im really loving blogging, even though I dont post as much as Id like to!
2-I dont think there is anything I hate more then wet socks
3-I could be an alcoholic merely on blackberry sangria..yum!
4-I wouldnt trade being a mom to my two little loves for ANYTHING
5-I slowly am becoming a coupon addict, and I love it!
6-Id rather have a quiet night in with the hubs, then a night out.
7-Sometimes I still miss my nights out :)
8-Im planning on dying my hair blonde this summer (if I have the guts! lol)
9-I love being a redhead in the meantime!
10-When I was pregnant with Jalyn I felt like a horrible person, cause I told Jay Id cry if they told me she was a boy lol
11-I used to want 5 kids. Thats since changed :)
12-Im overly organized in some aspects of my life. Others however, i need some major help.
13-I want to eventually go to Culinary School
14-My newfound hobby (other then couponing) is cooking
15-I truly believe everything happens for a reason!

This is a fun challenge! The rest of the days go something like this:

Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have.
Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you've been to.
Day 06 - A picture that shows your true self.
Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of your celebrity crush.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 14 - Picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 17 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 18 - A picture of someone that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 19 - A picture of someone you miss.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 23 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 24- A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 25 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 31- A picture of someone you miss.
Day 32- A picture from your favorite movie.
Day 33 - A picture of your room.
Day 34 - A picture of your day.
Day 35- A picture of your night.
Day 36- A picture that makes you angry.
Day 37- A picture that makes you sad.
Day 38- A picture of your favorite pastime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stalkers :)