Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lazy Sundays..

We dont get very many of these at this house. We almost always have a party, company or family function to go to. But not today folks! I kind of needed it. This has been a long week, Im getting over some kind of bug that was overtaking me all week. I had a horrible sore throat and just aches. Of course the doc said its "viral". You know, the "Ihavenoidea" sickness. Haha.

Anyway, we had a visit from our Brooklyn cousins yesterday. Shannon is pregnant (yay!) with little Vinman, and shes adoreable! I looked like her at about 4 months and she only has 8 weeks to go. Anyway, Johnny is Diva's Godfather, and we always have a great time with them. I cant wait to meet little Vinny! Spidey had a birthday party, so while we were there, I get a text from Jay:




I laughed so hard I cried. Poor Diva, she has no hair. Not even enough for a small clip! In fact, she came out with more then she has now. So Im always saying about how her hair is growing a little bit, even though its not. Im just hopeful I guess :)

So today, we are going back to CHURCH! Its been waaaay too long and I really want to start getting back and thanking God for our blessings :) We have also been starting to teach AJ about God and Jesus and I think its a good thing for him to start. So back we go!

I started the photo challenge on here, check it out :)

I know this post was all over the place, but I promise, back to normal again!

Off I go, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. i like lazy days, just can't have to many or I go stir crazy. love the photo. i suspect if I had a girl she would take forever to have hair too because i have a LOVE of bows and all things frilly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stalkers :)