Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Busy Christmas Week!

So Christmas is only FOUR days away! Craziness :)

Im basically ready, just have a few last minute gifts to get. Im hoping to get that done tomo. And I HAVE to get to the Post Office and get some stamps, Im so late sending my cards out! As excited as I am for Christmas, I also cant WAIT til its over! This has been a real tough year this year, with me out of work and Jay being a seasonal worker, its our toughest yet! But well pull through like we always do! And lucky for us, we have wonderful family and friends, and sometimes, thats all you need :)

So Ill try to post again before Christmas, I have some recipes I want to post, and some other things, but if not, Ill get them done next week! Official blog launch after New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stalkers :)