Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2, 3, 4 of the Photo Challenge!

For some reason, I never published these! They were sitting with my drafts haha!

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.



My bestie Dianna :) Weve been best friends for I think almost 21 years now? Everytime we talk, its like it was yesterday. I love her honestly like a sister :) She is Diva's Godmother and she spoils the heck out of her!


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.




Vampire Diaries FTW! Love love LOVE this show! I am addicted to it. Im so upset there is no new episodes until the end of April! Anyone else a fan?? Im totally Team Damon :) Much hotter then Stefan!


Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have.




SODA! I dont drink coffee, I love tea but more as a relaxing agent, not a caffeine burst. I loooove diet cherry pepsi, but I wish I could cut soda totally out, and drink more water! Bet it would helo with my (at-a-standstill) weightloss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stalkers :)